OK we have:
- A ball of Yoyo - Damson Mist lovely colour
- Yoyo jacket pattern - most patterns for Yoyo use just one ball, why did I think this wouldn't be different (I have 3 balls of Yoyo, all different, oh well just an excuse to get more yarn, but at $50 a pop......)
- Sirday Firefly pattern - I thought this might work with the ladder type stuff from Spotlight and as I have 3 balls of that already I don't have to buy too much more. I want to make the poncho thingy and yes, I need a pattern.
- Opal Elemente 1071 sock yarn.
- Opal Rainforest Flamingo sock yarn
- Opal Rainforest Parrot sock yarn
- Laines du Nord Kiddy Print 3 balls- THEY SENT THE WRONG COLOUR! yes I did shout!! I ordered colour 600 pinks and white and got colour number 6 black /green /blue /magenta, not happy! I sent an email to the company and now I have to wait for them to get back to me. I could bitch about how a large company shouldn't make a mistake like that, but what good would it do?? I'm just really disappointed and these things happen, hopefully they can organise to send the correct yarn etc.
- Simply Knitting number 10 I like this magazine. I am missing issues 4, 5 and 6.
Now I have to pull my finger out and actually get knitting. I haven't knitted all week, been so tired after work. Now that it's the weekend we'll see what happens.
Secret Pal Stuff
My Secret Pal emailed me with a questionnaire, I like questionnaires :) I wish my Secret Pal would email me more often, I'd like to get to know them better. I have made good friends with the person that I am SP for and we email each other several times a week.
So for future posts I hope to introduce my pets that will have to be a series.
Have a good weekend.