Saturday, January 07, 2006

About Me

I may have to add to this over time, I don't think I can come up with 50 things, but I'll try.

1. I have a 9 yo daughter.

2. Love to knit but am a bit slow at finishing things.

3. Favourite colours are all shades of purple, pink and blue.

4. Favourite flowers are lillies, roses and irises.

5. Favourite entertainer is Robbie Williams.

6. Favourite drink is Farmer's Union Iced Coffee.

7. Favourite food is snitzel parmigiana and lasagne.

8. Have 4 cats.

9. Leo is my starsign, but I don't consider myself a typical Leo as I am quiet and shy.

10. I can be a little impatient.

11. I don't wear skirts or dresses and prefer my jeans.

12. I love my music.

13. I don't dance in public.

14. I have the complete Buffy The Vampire Slayer series on DVD.

15. I am a chocoholic. Can't help myself.

16. I am 36 yrs old, brown hair, hazel eyes.

17. Love computers and the internet.

18. I tend to get lost in cyberspace and can lose hours online.

19. Prefer Pepsi over Coke. Pepsi Light actually.

20. Eat too much unhealthy food and not enough vegies and fruit. (working on this though)

21. Love my job in Special Ed.

22. Do not drink alcohol - don't like the taste.

No comments: