Sunday, March 29, 2009

So What's New?

A new look, however I now have to change and repair all my links!! Surprise, didn't know they'd disappear, and gone too are my finished items and In Progress bars.. will have to find them and stick them in.

This is not going to be done sometime soon, but I will eventually have this as I like it.


Okay, I think i like how it looks now.

Cannot get the old one back so this will have to do won't it?!

Can't see what is missing, will have to go through old template to find out...thought I could just pop old template bak in the html space if I didn't want to have to fiddle with this one but guess what? Yep updated Blogger does not work with old Blogger template :(

Off to find out what else to put in. At least I figured out the progress bars whoohoo!!

2 comments:

2paw said...

I love your new look and the way the words scroll up and down and the borders stay the same!!!!

Rudee said...

I like your new look too.