The tooth is all fixed and works well.
I have finished my first uni assignment for this semester ( there are 6 ) and will treat myself by starting a new project. High on the list is Mr Greenjeans, in BWM Luxury Koala and some scrummy Fortissima Mexico Country Clour sock yarn.
Finishing my assignment is a huge weight off of my shoulders, I have been forgetting things at work which has been worrying. I feel more able to handle the load of this semester at the moment but that could change as the semester progresses.
I have finished all of my custom-knit projects unfortunately I did not get to take a photo of the mobile phone bag that I finished, and the feathers scarf is now out of the house. Now it is time for something solely for me.
Friday Fill In:
1. It's time for tea.
2. Spotlight; it's not a bad place for yarn sometimes.
3. I must be an obsessive knitter.
4. Knitting is the best thing I have ever known.
5. My socks are simply handknitted.
6. The last time I laughed really loudly was when Miss A made me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to surfin' the internet, tomorrow my plans include work and Sunday, I want to blow out the candles ;) !