I won't be going anywhere this weekend because I am sick...cough, cough, splutter, wheeze etc.
World Wide Knit In Public Day will be going ahead without us. I had hoped to attend this year, oh well.
Because I am sick I am allowed to surf the internet aimlessly for as long as I want to. Miss A cannot have it as she is well and the laptop is now infected as I have touched it. I feel a bit like a warped King Midas: 'I've touched it so now you cannot mwahahaha!'
I decided to make a mosaic, I'm sure you've seen them around and it killed half an hour for me.
Here's my mosaic:
The rules are :
A. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
B. Using only the first page, pick an image.
C. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into the mosaic maker
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to
?4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.
1. Loch Ossian Dawn, 2. Italian Clouds Canvas, 3. Wilderness of Glacier & Snow Lake, 4. drops in drops, 5. 4978-John Cusack, 6. Hat Lake Snow, 7. Roatan Beach - Perfect Day !!! 25000 + views and 200 + faves - Thank you - Janusz, 8. hot chockit in hungary, 9. water droplets in the shower - o.k. bokeh, 10. We are choosing hope over fear., 11. A big bloody Samoan storm that turned gay!, 12. Tiger! Tiger! Burning Bright
Kntting has not happened much this week cos I just don't wanna. The Iris Vest patterning has only 2 rows to go still and I don't wanna do it. The socks are pooling unidentically and I don't wanna knit them either. I have turned into a miserable 4 year old!
One thing I have learnt being on my own is if I feel that I am getting sick I wilI struggle on and get some shopping done quickly. We now have enough essentials and a few frozen dinners to last the weekend and then some. Not having someone else to pick up the slack is a bummer. Knowing that we will not starve this weekend If I can't get out of bed tomorrow is good.
Lots of funny foods end up in the trolley when I am not feeling well....blocks (plural!) of chocolate, custard tarts, and heat and eat puddings (hmm, all plurals)
Can you say 'comfort food' ?